Serviced and managed apartments in the first Paramount Hotel Resort & Residencies in the Middle-EastView this Investment
Luxury 3 bedroom villa in an International Golf Community with Championship Golf Course by Tiger Woods.View this Investment
AYKON City - The new Icon in Dubai's Skyline in the Burj Khalifa Area overlooking the new Dubai CanalView this Investment
4 bedroom front-line ‘Curato’ villas at Akoya Oxygen, Tiger Woods Golf community, Dubai.View this Investment
Contemporary 3 Bedroom ‘Imagine’ Townhouses at Akoya Oxygen, Tiger Woods Golf Community, Dubai.View this Investment
The most prestigious address in Dubai, The Address Residencies, Grand Opera, Downtown Dubai.View this Investment
Luxury serviced apartments at Hard Rock Hotel Marina 101, Dubai Marina.View this Investment
Completed luxury apartments in Mag Tower 218, Dubai Marina with up to 8% Rental Yields and 75% Mortgages.View this Investment
High yield hotel apartment investment in Business Bay, Dubai.View this Investment
Completed 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Sulafa Tower, in Dubai Marina with up to 9% rental yields and 75% mortgages.View this Investment
Completed studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Dubailand with up to 10% rental yields and 75% mortgages.View this Investment
Luxury hotel apartments in Downtown Dubai with views of Burj Khalifa.View this Investment
Studio apartments for sale in Executive Towers, Business Bay, Dubai with up to 10% rental yields and 75% mortgages.View this Investment
There is a limited number of these ultra premium villas, each with seven bedrooms, exquisitely finished.View this Investment
Inspired by the quintessential Beverly Hills lifestyle, bringing the finest elements of this iconic destination to Dubai at AKOYA.View this Investment
Living at Viridian, a vibrant and lush environment surrounds you with inspiring sensations of flourishing natural life.View this Investment
Why Dubai Property?
Dubai is a city within the United Arab Emirates and the financial centre of the Middle East. Home to the world's tallest building The Burj Khalifa and the iconic Palm Island Jumeirah coupled with a zero percent tax rate and a zero percent crime rate Dubai truly has established its position in the world as a Global Capital.
Dubai's current population is estimated to be around 2.1 million however latest reports predict that the number of people living in Dubai will exceed 3.4 million by 2020. It is amongst the most multi-cultural cities in the world with the local Emiratis accounting for only 17% of the population with over 200 nationalities making up the remaining 83%.
According to the Mastercard Global Cities Index 2015 Dubai is the unmistakable world champion of tourism, recording an 8.2% year on year growth and cementing it's position as the World's 4th most visited city in 2015 with 14.26 million visitors expected. Dubai's ambitions do not to stop here the government has a set a target to be the undisputed leader in global tourism with 20 million visitors by 2020.
Driving this growth is Dubai International Airport which officially overtook London Heathrow in 2015 to become the world's number 1 hub for international travel with 70 million passengers. With passenger traffic expected to exceed 100 million by 2020 the government is developing Dubai's second airport: Al Maktoum International, Dubai South.
Dubai South is already operational and is currently home to Dubai's low cost airline Fly Dubai, it aims to be easily accessible by road, rail, sea and air. It is part of a long-term strategic masterplan that also ties in with the World Expo 2020 that will be hosted at Dubai South and expected to attract over 25 million visitors. Interestingly Dubai South is also linked to Jebel Ali (the largest port between Europe & Asia) allowing the seamless flow of cargo from sea to air.
The Wealth Report 2015 by Knight Frank lists Dubai as one of the World's Five Prime Global Hotspots with strong growth opportunity. Dubai provides value for money and ample growth opportunity as the 2nd cheapest Global Capital from 20 Global Capital's assessed with averages prices of £422 per square foot for prime luxury residential property. Opportunities for Property Investment in Dubai are galore from hotel apartments in Business Bay and Downtown Dubai, to luxury investment properties on Palm Jumeirah, a skyline apartment in Dubai Marina overlooking the Arabian sea, a villa property in one Dubai's new golf communities or a low-cost apartment in Dubai World Central by the new airport and Expo 2020 site.
With a growing local population and a booming tourism sector Dubai property is certainly an asset to be held by a global property investor as part of diversified portfolio.